"Four Eyes"

On a completely different note....I'm driving a little "piss pot" (as per my husband) and I'm only saying that because I'm so used to driving either a truck, a van or my Flexx....none of which are tiny?!?! My "beloved" has gone in to be repaired since her recent "bear attack"...lol....my courtesy car????....a Pontiac G6....which has obviously been totally "rat bagged", even in her only 49,000 kms....I cannot wait to get my beast back.

And as the title suggests....somebody is getting herself some glasses here....and no, it's not me....if I didn't have them already the streets would be an incredibly dangerous place to be! Little miss K had gone back to the optometrist today (as she's been unable to read the classroom black board)....she definitely needs glasses.....for the classroom. She has her heart fixed on some "Roxy's"...yeah well....we'll see the price on those....cuz I saw some "Ray Ban's" for kids and *hello*....$260.00 for a pair of kids' glasses....not likely!!!

So we've gone through tears, excitement, nervousness and more tears but....I think we're ready for them!

Comments

Popular Posts