On having my breast squashed....

....so I get a call today from BC Women's....routine questions...are you allergic to anything ie. bandages, latex etc.....are you taking any blood thinners, vitamin E?....just simple stuff...then she proceeded to go through the "routine" I'll be facing on Tuesday....and mind you people...I've cut myself off of coffee...so I'm sporting a hell of a "caffeine withdrawal headache" today....and really not thinking clearly at all...anyways.....

I'm to arrive 20 minutes prior to fill out the typical paperwork and get into some really fashionable dress.....they will then have me "comfortably" lay on a table (on my left side) and proceed to squash my boob in a machine...for which I will not be able to move...for 30 minutes...minimum. Once they have the picture/angle they want....they will proceed to "freeze" my boob...with needles..many of them...then a small incision (very small) will be made where yet another needle will go in and start extracting cells from my "lump". Once they are finished with that...they will drop a little titanium bit in my boob...which will stay there forever (to mark "the spot")....I will then get a small suture and and ice pack to put in my bra.

Results in 5 - 7 days....oh the suspense is killing me!!!

Comments

Popular Posts