Life goes on.....

...today was a good day with a bad start.

I woke up not wanting to get out of bed....the bed was strangely more comfortable than any other day....I was alone.

I didn't know what to expect...yesterday was not a good scene.

I managed to concentrate on some work and then a trip to the hospital to meet with my husband to see how my fil was doing......expecting worse than yesterday........

As we rounded the corner I took a deep breath and.........

...saw my sil...she was smiling........

My fil was able to communicate today...mostly in Polish but......he was to talk to me....and his pee bag was beautifully full!

I'm not good with this stuff...I know it's a part of life but.....it's never easy and when I get into these situations...I tend to revert into a little shell.....people don't always get it.

But today ended off good...except for the fact that my little girl has a terrible cough and I'm thinking it's actually Bronchitis at this point....

9 days and counting....*sigh*

Hey...they're filming "Final Destination 5" mere feet from my home....watch it....just to see the cemetery where we let the dog fly!

Comments

Popular Posts