Ready to do something drastic

I'm seriously ready to get out the gun and shoot those dogs next door. Now honestly I wouldn't "actually" do it but....the temptation is there.

Next door we now not only have two non-stop barking dogs, but....four!!! And they start when the owners leave (the owner's think they're the quietest of all creatures on this earth) and don't stop until they come home. Well today the owners left at 5:55 a.m.....the dogs started barking at 6:00 a.m.....all four of them. I'm trying to sit here and concentrate on some work but it's very obvious I'm distracted (hence the post) because those damn animals are still going at it!!! And yes....I'm preparing a note for the neighbours....and a call to the city because.....I need my sleep damnit!!...and I have to work to pay for my new hair cut/color!! Don't they get that?

Comments

Fen said…
I don't know about Canada but you can report them to the animal control folks. I called the cops about the yapper across the street once and they advised I do that.

But yeah, non-stop barking dogs is an incredible pain in the backside.

I wonder if noise cancelling headphones would help?

Popular Posts