Trying something new....

I'm trying this whole "NaBloPoMo" thing out...of course on the first night of writing I have nothing to write about...actually I do, but I've had too much wine to think straight...well, not "too" much but enough that I'd rather just rot on the couch for a few minutes. I should be fresh and alert tomorrow morning...except for the throbbing in my sliced finger.

I did however...manage to take the girl to a movie today....well, her and her "beau". We went and say "Tale of a Despereaux"...in the end....Krystina was the princess and "L" was "Despereux". They sat side by side, held hands and then he asked if he could put his arm around her. Noooo....not really...but they were giddy and it was cute. They are only seven and who knows...my girl just might marry into this "mafioso" family yet.

Comments

Popular Posts