Excitement in our area

So I'm not as good at this whole NaBloPaMlo thingy (or however you write it....never did understand what it stood for)...apparently it's all about writing each and every day for a month. Well I had high hopes and will try and get back on the wagon but hey, you know my life...it's as crazy as the thought of me actually sitting down and writing a post for 30 days straight.

Anyways....today was a day full of many accomplishments...which makes me feel good.

On a different note....Tony and I were coming back from our walk with the dog, when we noticed a bunch of cars/cop cars at the end of our street (6 houses away). The entire area past was blocked off by cop cars and that famous "yellow tape". A newsreport was there and cop car after cop car kept turning up. The story is that somebody was shot in their car only a mere 4 more houses up...which is wayyyy too close to home for my comfort. It'll be on the news for sure, so it'll be interesting to find out exactly what happened. Whatever it was....some sorry lass got it good tonight.

Comments

Popular Posts