Where you at?

Honestly....I'm not really sure I know where I am these days. This past week has been incredibly trying.... Have I learned anything from it?? Oh Hell yeah!!...........stay clear away from "Vista".....biggest piece of junk....piece of s*it I've ever cross across!! And the whole "upgrade to Windows 7"...another pain in the flabby arse! But....I think we're good now....

....this after losing all my printers, a tonne of data-entry and who knows what else. But now....I have a computer that works, a computer that has printers, printers that work, a scan that works and of course...a fax that works too!!! I'm all set! Anyone want to "fax me"?

I have 3 days (technically 4, but....I'm going out for lunch and beers on the 4th) to finish everybody up...I think I'll make it. And then...yes "then"....my "bootie" goes back to the gym!!!

On a different note...I'm trying to figure out how I'm going to deal with the whole "Olympic" issue?! Tony says I should just write a polite e-mail to my clients downtown and let them know that....I won't be attending....if they want their work done....send it by "ExpressPost"....I'm liking his idea!

Comments

Deanna said…
Mr Tony is right. It's express post... or it's nothing... during the fantabulous party of events, which I will not be attending because I am not rich enough, or willing to part with my cash in that way. Besides I only have pretend money anyways.

I am eating almonds right now. Not even chocolate covered ones... just almonds, and some cashews.

I am hoping to do more than just that.

My laundry basket needs to be picked up and dragged to my bedroom.

There's not enough a full load of laudnry to do... but just enough to make it look messy.

If I move... I know the dog is going to jump up like a crazy thing and flit to another corner of the house.

The boy is still sleeping.

Lucky him... that he doesn't have a mother who is crazy at getting him out of bed this morning.

That will change by the time this comment is published.

I need to go and get organized, and tidied and other important details of the day need to be attended to.

I wonder when and if they are actually going to get done, or I am just writing this as a reminder that I am going to have to do something more than look around the world today via this piano bench!

I need a drink... not as in alcohol... as in clear tastless fluid... all those nuts have left bits and pieces still making their way down my throat.

I'm going to Roo's for lunch today with the mother and sister.

Still not eating carb like food, although I know nuts do have 7 grams per 1/4 cup. (The container is sitting eye level with me.. I just don't happen to know THOSE kinds of useless facts!).

Well... that laundry is really beginning to bother me....

Popular Posts