Frustration and even more frustrations....

For the last few months it's been the whole "Vista" issue....then it was the whole "printer" issue and then all of a sudden it was the "BlackBerry" issue....man, do I hate technology at the best of times! I've been without my phone or 48 hours and I feel lost...completely "lost". I spent a total of 6 hours on the phone with "technical support" and even more via the internet and downloading and uninstalling and reinstalling....and finally....at 8:50 this evening....we got it running again...I feel whole! Sick huh? Yeah well....when you rely on your phone as much as I do...there's no "home phone" number any longer....you want to get a hold of me...call my cell. I have teenagers!

Speaking of "cells"...I actually own two right now. I have confiscated the "middle childs'" phone...why? Remember Teddy's $300 cell phone bill? Well while Al's isn't quite as bad....it came in at $158.00...for one month!!! "I promise mom!...I'm only calling those on "my ten""! Whatever....the phone is gone...$120.00 in texting charges...for one month.....it's no fricken wonder I have to work so damn hard!!!!! So yeah....it'll be interesting to hear "both" my phones ringing throughout the day...and night!

Comments

Poppy's Mom said…
oh no AL!!!!!!!!!!!! he is gonna be lost with out it!! Go KODO....unlimited texting :-) oh well, boys gotta learn the hard way sometimes.

Glad to hear your BB is back!
Okay well....I though the BB was back....but then it was dead again this morning....it's on the charger right now...not sure how long that's gonna last!?!?!
Fen said…
In Al's defense, overage charges for texting is an absolute scam and major cash cow for the cell company. That said, an unlimited plan would probably make sense.

You do know that cell phone companies just love, love, love teenagers on their systems because they get to charge a ton for overages. Its ridiculous.

As for your poor Crackberry, if we lived closer together, I'd give you some free tech support. Hope you're able to get it sorted out.

Hang in there! Look at it this, maybe your Blackberry is telling you that you need to slow down?

Popular Posts