Finally.....

.....a chance to "breathe".

I cannot tell you the Hell week I've had...nothing worked, nothing went "according to plan", nothing was "right". I lost my printers, I lost data, I lost programs, I lost my mind. I bought a new printer and couldn't install it....I was about ready to lose my mind and smash anything that came in front of me...I was on the very of seriously..."losing it". We're doing okay today....I had my longest time client and buddy log in "remotely" and "fix me up"...life is moving ahead again....even if it's a little panicked....we're gonna do okay. Regardless of the fact that I still have a tonne of stuff to do....at least now I have "an operating system".

Did I mention though...10 lbs...gotta lose it....desperately.

Well tomorrow will be full of work, dance, soccer, workouts, birthdays, crafting.....too much....so much to be thankful for!

Comments

Fen said…
Glad the crush has eased up some for you. I find it rather interesting that our lives follow similar patterns of craziness that builds and builds and builds.

But I don't tend to panic attacks, I tend to lose track of what I'm supposed to be doing somewhere just after halfway through.

Hope this next week isn't so trying! I'm just hoping for a chance to pedal away some of my aggravations.

Popular Posts