Help?

Anybody know how to make the photo of the mutt.....about half the size? I have no idea.

Comments

Deanna said…
kind of sort of.

I know I am extremely helpful.

Let me know when I can be of such good service again for you.

As for the friend... she lives in Maple Ridge... so we better not go there... at least when cops to visit on this side of the bridge they have the decency to knock on your doors, ask a bunch of questions and then drive off.... Susan has far to wild of an imagination to have a cop sit there for four hours.... I am surprised she didn't have all the kids marched out there one by one and saying to the guy... "is this the one... "

It would have been tortuous on me as well... even more so, because the copper couldn't fit in front of my house.... so I would have continuously been driving in and out of my driveway ... but then cop Rudy would have found a reason to talk to the parked copper anyways... and all of our covers would have been blown.

Popular Posts