Another baby?

I think we're all very well aware of the tragedy that has unfolded in Haiti!? There are other places in the world that have just as much (if different) destruction. I for one, have had enough of watching it....it breaks my heart...makes me ill....but definitely puts my life here in rainy PoCo in to perspective.

Tonight however....I said to the hubs..."what do you think about adopting another one?" He responded with "well, if we had a bigger house and more room. Which would mean that we'd have to sell this house and move. Who would we bunker down with another babe?" "Oh come on....wouldn't it be great?!" Then I got "the glare". Guess it's not going to happen.

So then I asked...."well how about we sponsor another child through Compassion?" That went over a little better....we already have a little boy in India.....I'm excited....it's like "wondering what your next birth child is going to look like".....now I'm wondering who we're going to blessed into helping with now....a boy?, a girl?...from where?...how old?...oh the joy!

Comments

Chriss said…
Jamie and I discussed the Hatian baby thing too. He'd be all for it. We struggle now, but we still have so much more, we're so blessed. I wonder how you'd go about the adoption process...

Popular Posts