Just a little about nothing

Nothing too exciting happened today. I did make it in time to take my fil to the podiatrist...that was $45, spent $40 on groceries for him, another $50 for a new electric shaver and yet another $60 for special shoe inserts (for his severely arthritic foot)....who wants to bet that those "shoe inserts" will be destroyed in a matter of hours/days? The rest of the day was spent pounding in the numbers for a clients GST deadline....at this rate, I will surely be in a good position with my paperwork since I managed to get a lot done between Christmas and New Years'....course I say that and the next day I get 5 couriers, from 5 different clients with 5 months worth of work!

Last nights' sleep was a little better, except it was frigid!! The temperatures have dropped here and the cold air had me shivering in the night...ended up sleeping in my pj's, socks, bathrobe, sheets and bed covering...still my breath was like frost! I might decide to turn on the heat tonight.

And that's it for today...really exciting stuff huh?

Well okay...I got the eldest to go around the block with me and the dog tonight....that's an unusual occurrence.....one I quite enjoyed. Course now I'm yelling at him from across this laptop as he's tormenting the dog....again.....and I'll be damned if I'm going to pay another $50 to get the paramedics over here again.

*sigh*

Comments

Popular Posts