How to know you're growing a vegetarian

So yesterday I took the littlest one of the clan to get some more "Lego"...yes, I know....so soon after Christmas???? The fact the matter is that she was incredibly good this past week and allowed me to catch up on a tonne of paperwork....so I wanted to treat her. It's a mother/daughter thing.

Anyways....after going to 5 stores and finally finding some "generic" Lego....we cruised into T&T...I needed carrots and chicken legs for my yummy chicken soup.

I don't she has any concept that chicken is actually an "animal".....cuz she didn't flinch to me purchasing 6 chicken legs...but when it came to walking by the row of dead, "fresh" fish and some live ones (in tanks).....I looked down at her and asked..."what's the matter?" Krystina (with tears in her eyes) pulls me down and says...."Chinese people are so cruel" (T&T being a very Asian store...of which I love) and I respond with "why?"....and she says, "they kill and torture animals". I barely have the heart to tell her that our six chicken legs were the demise of three birds....and respond with...."we all have to eat my dear"!

She's so going to become a veterinarian....and a vegetarian! Just bring home the bacon, girl!

Comments

Popular Posts