Fingers too fast for the keyboard

I usually write my posts (as in frequent as they are) late in the evening (well...late for me...but not for all ;o) )....and by then my brain has gone into "mush mode", ie....it's not working that well at this point....quite frankly, I'll sit here and stare at my screen while holding my head up with my hand....blurry eyed and numbed (not from alcohol!)....wondering if I'll actually "write" something. Aaaannnnyyyyways......what I'm trying to say is that I don't always "spell check"....and I don't always re-read what I've written...until the following morning....and then when I do, I go...."wtf"??...that's "frick" folks....sheesh....do you actually take me for a foul mouthed, red neck? lol....you might if you heard my conversation with my husband tonight....

Different topic...

So we take the fat, farting, foul beast out for a walk tonight and the topic of conversation (as of late) has been Tofino. We didn't make it there this past year (first time in probably 8 years) and I'm sooooo missing it!! We both (the hubs and I) are!! So yeah we're talking about going again and how a visit to "Coombers Beach" would definitely be in the works! The thing is..."Coombers Beach" is very isolate, wild and full of bears and cougars! So I said to the hubs...."I would feel much more comfortable taking the Ruger with us next time....then I know for sure I could relax and appreciate it to it's fullest"..... He looks at me as though I'm nuts and then....agrees.

I conclude the conversation with...."and then I'll just make sure that it's tucked nicely under my pillow, at night".

Can you say "yeehaw"!?!

Oh yeah....regarding the beginning part of this post....all I wanted to say was, "forgive me for my spelling/grammar errors"....I'm too tired to care right now.

Comments

Susan said…
So now we all know about this wonderful beach, maybe it wont be so isolated next time you go. You let the secret out now.
Is the Ruger a gun? You wouldnt shoot a cute widdle puddy tat now would you???

Popular Posts