2010

I can't believe we're here. 1967....that's the year I was born...ancient!!! Now when I hear of those born in the 80's...I think.....ahhhh.....you're still so young...and yet they're in their 20's!!! Which was a relatively good decade for me...graduated, stable job, first car, marriage, first child, first house...all was good...with a darkness lurking beneath....but we knew that something wasn't right....we persevered!

So the holidays are over...officially...I ate too much, I drank too much, I worked out too little, I slept in too late, I stress too much, I baked too much, I definitely cooked too much.....I also loved, and smiled and laughed and enjoyed....enjoyed time with my kids (who are back to school tomorrow), enjoyed time with the hubs (he's been home for a week and a half), watched my hubs grow his annual beard, went out to a few restaurants with my hubs, got a new sink (loving it!), caught up on work, cleaned the house, decorated and undecorated, helped "un-plug" certain elderly folks, cooked some more, enjoyed some more, laughed some more.....it was a good holiday...I enjoyed.....my favorite time of season....it was good...we were blessed....I am loved.

Hope it was as good for you!?!

Comments

Deanna said…
I didn't cook, drank little , and walked lots. I didn't take any pictures of any new goats... so you know... the GOAT look can just remain... until you know... a NEW wonderful picture comes along.

I don't believe for 2010 that I am going to start cooking any day soon... drinking... well.... come on....will have to improve...and the pictures... we will have to go on an adventure somewhere....! perhaps you will be able to find a goat of your very own...

I am quite psychotic right now.. I am completely semi freaking out about our group tomorrow... I have all kinds of tidbits of paperwork to accomplish... and where have I been... well, printing off jokes for one..., reading emails.. deleting emails... sending emails... can you invoice for just emails alone....? oh and I am still fussing with this WATER DRINKING thing.... I am wishing for things to just get better... or JUST GET BETTER.... for fridgemagnets sake.... the boy is wrecklessly trying to NOT go to bed.... and is in the livingroom with his beatles book and his guitar.... his attitude has finally relented.. and he has come to the conclusion that YES... he has to go to bed... I will be glad when JAN is over... and we are starting to get some of our daylight back.

OH.. and because I am a QUEEN of the KITCHEN... who takes off... at around... 4:00 ish today... and 5:30 ish yesterday... ME.. to go walking. What a QUEEN loser!!! Maybe my body is PISSED off with all my walking.. ahah ahah a hah ah. Now that would be funny.

I am sick of water... I have only drank two containers of it today.. and am now starting to feel the effects of NOT drinking it.

WELL.... it's only 10:40 at night... I have yet to make up an agenda for our group tomorrow.. I think I am going to go all crazy like... and NOT make an AGENDA. I think that is going to be my thing... what a brave woman am I!

OK... the boy is on ignore now...
You know D....this could've been a blog post on its own! ;o)

Popular Posts