Mid-Life??....for me???

I forgot to tell you something! Something that Tony's, boss' daughter and I were discussing over our Christmas dinner at The Sandbar....she's sent me some very useful information and links to sign up and get informed. "She" said that it's the only thing she can do without having to wear a brace on her knee (she's crippled like I am)....and best of all....it's done in my "most favorite place on earth"! And I'm taking the eldest with me, so that we'll do some mother/son bonding time.

So the next time we head over to Tofino.......

I'm gonna learn how to surf!!!! In the ocean!!!

Comments

Nonnie said…
I can't wait to hear more details of whatever this thing is you'll be doing in Tofino. And really...favorite place on earth? It sounds cold...
Nonnie....you missed the last line!!!! I'm going to learn to surf!!! And yes....it's most definitely cold....but imagine the experience!?!?

Popular Posts