Two cameras can be a problem.....


....or a pleasant surprise. We were at Aleks' Christmas guitar recital the other night and I...being the good mother that I am...decided to film it with my camera. Then I realized that there were a bunch of other photos still on the camera that I completely forgot about.....here's one of them (from Tofino). Tell me honestly....do I look old? Really....I look ancient, don't I? Man do I ever need to get back to the gym...okay so it's a "puffy" jacket.

Oh and the "princess"....not sure what she was scowling at...."the man"....I think it was the stogie smoke getting in his eyes.

Oh and by the way....I'm on my second round of antibiotics!

Comments

Deanna said…
Is that Tony's great grandmother he's sitting with?

ha aha ha ahaha ahhaha ahah

L, you are fine speciman my dawling, simply divine!!

Puffy jacket and all.... and besides, my jacket is only puffy when I am in it... and I don't have a puffy jacket!

Popular Posts