The colors of Christmas.

This shot totally makes me think of candy canes....it was our outdoor lights covered in snow....before the snow got so deep that we couldn't see the glow any longer.

And this....this is a Christmas shot of "the pooch". I think she was looking at one of the boys who must've been eating something because she never sits that still for very long!

And yes....I realize that the star at the top of the tree is crooked. And yes....I realize there are "paper" decorations on the tree. I let the kids go at it themselves this year....except for the ribbon wrapped around. Our tree is in the family room downstairs and is really more for "our" enjoyment....not so much for guests...we have other decorations upstairs. But I do quite like the tree this year...despite it's crookedness.

Oh by the way....Kayce was elated with her gift of a "mega" box of "Milk Bones".









I re-read my post of earlier....it's very obvious that my head was/is in a fog....I didn't make much sense a couple of times....but I think you understood me?

We managed the "Christmas Train" tonight, despite my miserable state. The rain held off just enough for us to get a quick walk around the park to enjoy some of the lights.

Stopped to get some nasal spray to help me sleep tonight but will definitely check out Costco to see if they carry "Aller-Clear" and hopefully I'll be able to take that too.

For now....I'm going to rest my aching head on the couch...just for a little bit.

Comments

Popular Posts