Plans for the day

You want to hear all about what I've got planned for today, don't you?

Actually not a whole lot. I didn't sleep well at all last night....my throat was burning, my teeth were throbbing and my entire head ached.....whatever I was going through yesterday has not manifested itself into a head/sinus cold....complete with extra terrestrial colors.

I was supposed to go and visit my father-in-law but not being completely sure as to what I have brewing inside....it's probably not a wise idea to spread it amongst 75 other old people and then possibly face the guilt of having them come down with pneumonia. So I'll just give him a call in a few minutes and he'll be able to hear for himself that I currently sound like a man....heck, he might not even recognize my voice....which would probably confuse him to pieces and then he'll think I couldn't take the time to visit OR call!!

We've got plans to head over to the Stanley Park Christmas train tonight....and despite how I feel...I have to go as the tickets have already been purchased and include a dinner at "The Old Spaghetti Factory". I was really looking forward to this evening with Tony and the kids.... Of course today is the day it decides to stop snowing and start raining! Two weeks of solid snow and now....now it has to rain. Well there's still plenty of snow on the ground and I'm going to cross my fingers that the rain will let up while we're there.....even if just for 20 minutes! I want my hot roasted chestnuts!

Until then.....I did to find myself some Dristan or Nasonex and down some Tylenol to kill the pounding I have going on in my head!

Comments

Poppy's Mom said…
Oh no...hope you are feeling better soon! Sounds like fun plans for the day.
p.

Popular Posts