Cuz I've had too much wine to actually...think.

Okay I'm not "that" bad but still...I'm tired....so I stole this from Shari.

  1. Destined :: to get my ass back in the gym and make myself proud.

  2. FAIL :: there's no such thing...I've been beaten down way too many other times and I've always gotten myself back up....you can't keep this girl down for too long.

  3. Camping :: ahhh.....absolutely love it! I'm an outdoors girl at heart. The smell of an open fire, bbq'ing and fresh air...will do anyone good!

  4. Only you :: as in "I" can make a difference in my life...and I've taken the steps to do that. I'm happy where I'm at.

  5. Incessant :: demands....demands from the kids, from my dad, my dog, from my fil and even my my hubs....but I am...wife, mother, daugher and caregiver....it's my duty.

  6. Tomorrow :: I plan to change the world..."my world"...and live it to it's fullest....or at least make one small change in order to get closer to that goal

  7. Impressive :: the numbers on the scale....I have a plan...oh I have a plan!

  8. Riches :: are what I have....they may not be visible to the regular passerby but....I am richer than the richest man alive.

  9. Dislike :: cheaters, dishonest people, back stabbers and gossipers....I have no time for the like.

  10. Speaker :: that would be "my girl"....she doesn't shut up from the moment she wakes up....and I wouldn't change her for the world!

Comments

Popular Posts