Taking time out to be with the kids....


Before the fire broke out at Krystina's elementary school...yes, you heard me right....and no, my son had nothing to do with it...as far as I know!...apparently it was "on the inside" and they suspect it was faulty wiring or something....anyways....no serious damage, just lots of water and foggy windows....I decided I was going to spend some "quality time" with the kids....here's the result...and yes....I did want to heave a couple of times when I saw Al do "the jump"!

Yes...those are her two front teeth....finally....coming in!!!

Comments

Fen said…
Looks like a great day for everyone. Is Aleks head shrinking or is that just a really big jacket? Hehe.

Also, you know that I'm going to have that song about two front teeth going through my head for the rest of the night, right?
Anonymous said…
lol....now that I look at that photo of Aleks, I have to laugh....it's Teddy's jacket, so yeah...it's a little "big".

And trust me....those teeth are forever coming in!

Popular Posts