It's gonna be a "Winter Wonderland"....

.....or more assuredly....complete chaos on the roads.

It's been cold....really, really cold here....well cold for us....and cold for those of you south of the border. No, we're not building the igloos yet but....temperatures have stayed frigid enough that if they continue for a few more days....the "Pine Beetle" will have met it's demise.... Don't know what the "Pine Beetle" has done to our forests?....take a moment and "Google" it....it's incredibly sad.

Anyways....yesterday the temperature dipped to 3.2 fahrenheit or -16 celcius (with the wind child factor) and during the day it doesn't go above -3 celcius or 28.4 fahrenheit. Now they're telling us we're going to get a "dumping" of snow tomorrow....10 - 15 centimetres....and I say...."bring it on baby"! I'm ready to stay home and stay cozy in my sweats! They're also predicting that because the frigid temperatures are going to hang around for a while....so will the snow...and ice....which means I should invest in some "ice shoes".

My only "issue" with this whole thing.....I need to be able to get to the stores to finish my Christmas shopping.....which I have only just barely begun.

Comments

Popular Posts