You weren't kidding....

....my home smells like a bakery!

It's far too late to be eating bread but....it's soooo worth it....at least for the first loaf!

Tomorrow....it's caraway rye bread! Hopefully I'll be feeling as good as I do right now!

I forgot to mention....I've been loading up on vitamins....in the natural and pill form. Each morning I've been making myself (and the girl) a shake consisting of frozen black berries, fresh blue berries, yogurt, real juice and wheat germ....yum and yum for me. Tonight....I wanted to make myself a healthy soup/drink out of all the things that I don't love....garlic, onions, tomatoes, yellow carrots, broccoli, red beets, gold beets, kale, parsley, a pinch of salt and pepper and guess what???.....it was delic...pureed! Healthy, healthy, healthy!

I will win this war!

Comments

Popular Posts