Somebody has it in for me...

Remember how I mentioned the "bone pain" had diminished and I was really hoping for a better night? Yeah well...didn't happen. Not sure why I can't get a little bit of a break here...or maybe I am...because I keep saying to myself that "things could be worse", but....that doesn't help me when I'm "in the moment".

So last night was filled with multiple leg cramps in my calves and throbbing, pulsating pain in my lower back....along with hot and cold sweats....could be a precurser sp? to the early onset of menopause. Oh yeah, I didn't tell you?...with all these yummy chemicals in my body I could very well turn into an early case of menopause....goody for my husband! My throat's gone raw again as well....I'm a mess folks! Seriously, the only good thing here is that I haven't had to shave in like...two months! Well that and the fact that we're killing these bad boy cells.

Yesterday I realized just how heavy "real hair" can get when you wash it. Yup....rather than wash my hair on it's own, I decided to put it on my head, jump in the shower and give it a wash the ole fashion way. It took all my strength to keep my neck aligned and keep my head from falling back. Really...hair soaks up a lot of juice when you're in the shower/pool etc....I guess that's why swimmers put on those little head condoms.

I'm sure I'll be back here today....I have nothing planned and I like it that way. Major amount of cooking was accomplished yesterday, so today it's just about catching up on e-mails, finishing a craft, baking Valentine cupcakes with the girl and making lunches for tomorrow...I may even stay in my pj's today!

Comments

Deanna said…
You are a rocker chick.

so the Fuss and I went to the sushi place last week.

I didn't even give the Fuss a chance to read the menu ... I just said to the girl... "i;ll take that" ... the fuss is .. "what about me ...?" I said .. "who care's ... there's lots"...

I did purchase a second bowl of soup.

She had to tell me to pause ... cause I ate the salad in about three seconds flat. Then the girl tells me to breathe.... and then the food just kept coming.

the Fuss then says to me .. .so what exactly did you order, and why do they keep bringing us stuff?

SHE is hooked too on this place!

And in other news ....

The Jimmy has been horrifically kind of sick ... enough so much that I plan to bring him to emerg every day .. and he just kept refusing. NOW today ... he is feeling better ... except I still have only fed him clear fluids ... of which he has barely been consuming since Wednesday. Last night he was a little crazy ... as in laughing, and just being plain wierd.

This morning. ... I am at work .. and I get on the phone with the homeland .. and gave people STRICT instructions as to what to do with the Jimmy. AND I am hissing into the phone ... FOR FUCK SAKE ... I need someone to take charge while I am away .. THIS IS WHAT I NEED you to do .... and then gave SOMEONE the list again. He says to me .. calm down .. the Jimmy is just barely awake ... so I say ... "THAT's THE PROBLEM .. YOU (being the ADULT) need to WAKE him up, and get some fluids into him !!!

Later in the day:

Pippy calls ... "guess who's sitting next to me?" she asks .. and that's when the Jimmy gets on the phone. He hasn't been out of his bed, except for his 30 trips to the bathroom everyday since Wednesday, with the exception of going to the Dr on Thursday, and the pitstop to Wendy's just so he could use the bathroom on the way to the drs.

The Jimmy isn't in the clear just yet, as he has gone to the bathroom at least 5 times since i have been home, but now he has his humour back (somewhat), and managed to sit and play the piano for 15 minutes. (That alone should have been the instant call to 911!)

I need to get him back up to see the dr tomorrow ... hopefully the speciman will have been cuturing over the weekend ... and they might have some answers.

I miss reading your blog for two days, and you go all crazy typing chick on me.

You need more "pick me up" flowers. Cause GAWD knows you have the cooking thing taken care of! See you on your doorstep!

Popular Posts