A must see...

......if you ever get to Vancouver...or if you're already here....you really must check out this ...."Little Billy's">>> place....seriously...the best steak I've had in a long long time! The service was great! The food...seriously yummy! The "J.Lohr" went perfectly with the steak and of course....my date was the best...but I already told him that.

In other bloody news.....I had a massive nose bleed this morning...something of which I have to be very careful with as a result of changing platelet levels. Blood seemed to have consumed me today...what with my steak being a little more on the "rare" side but still....exceptionally yummy and well...we won't go any further as that. I definitely needed to replenish with some good ole red wine...but enough of that tomorrow.

My "bone pain" has diminished...finally...thankfully and it looks like I might actually have a restful night...I hope. It's a good thing considering the amount of cooking I did today....but it was all good.

I could keep yammering here but I think I'm going to go and sit down with my girl...who's not feeling herself these days.

Comments

Jen said…
I am so glad that you enjoyed your dinner, and your date! Really hoping you get a great night's sleep!!

Popular Posts