Too much to do.

It's true...I do have far too much to do, but....it's a good stuff!! Now that my workload has decreased significantly and I'm spending more time on "me"....I've gotten the itch to get back to one/some of my hobbies...problem is....I decide this and then I've got them all on the go. For example....

  • I picked up knitting again...I know...I'm only 43!!...but it's very soothing....and I've decided to put together a little hooded sweater for a friend of mine who just had a baby.
  • I've also been itching to pick up my camera and take some photos...unfortunately the weather has turned...again....and I don't quite have the strength (yet) to go out and spend an entire day looking for eagles.
  • Then there's cooking....I always have strength for that...which is what I'm going to do today...perogies and turkey meatballs today....cupcakes tomorrow. Then I'll have someone else do the cooking for me tonight...can't wait!
  • Paper crafts...ie. cards/albums...my dining room table has it's spot with my latest project sitting there waiting to be finished.
  • Of course I'd also like to get back (and get serious) about yoga.
  • I've already done alot of reading and research on foods and healthy lifestyles that can benefit me (and my family).

So what will actually happen is that depending on the moment, the day, how I'm feeling....I'll do a few minutes here and there and finish a sleeve, a page, a dish....and in the end....I'll get done all that I set out to do.

In the end....I will always have alot on the go....the difference is that this time....it's stuff that I really love to do!

Right now though....I really need to go and wash my hair...I have a date tonight!

Comments

Popular Posts