Random thoughts

I've managed to "not" have a nose bleed for three days....must be all the Vaseline I've got smothered inside each nostril.

I've made three loaves of bread in three days.

I'm still bleeding...sorry.

Had a great night out last night....must've....4 hours flew by!

Did my usual stint of cooking today.

Including this concoction:

kale
onion
garlic...lots
tomato
carrots
red beets
gold beets
multi colored carrots
broccoli
leek
parsley
parsnip
dash of sea salt
pepper

boiled in water and then pureed....actually quite good...and VERY good for you.

Cheese bread today...yum.

One week until treatment #4.

A fact....I lose more hair after week #2 (after chemo).

All three of my kids are currently in my living room...on the couch...together...watching t.v.....picking their noses and farting.....these are my children....this is most unusual (the fact that their all together "loving" each other).

Still fighting a cold.

Still going to win.

Comments

Popular Posts