I have a diaper on my head

No seriously...I do. I got this amazing piece of cotton from my dad's friend (who just went through ovarian cancer) who had it shipped over from Slovakia....it's soft and warm and just so cozy...and yeah....it's a cloth diaper.

Yesterday and today could have been better....my throat feels like it's been clawed to the raw. Apparently something's going around and hello...whatever is out there, I'm going to catch....which I did....and so now I can't swallow....or talk. The other bad thing about 'being me" right now are the sores in my hairless nose....I wake up every morning to nose bleeds and pain....oh what fun I'm having!!

I'm also starting to look like your typical "cancer victim"....pale and dark circles under the eyes....not to mention all the sympathy looks I'm getting from people if I venture out with only my diaper....and the questionable looks I get from people when I wear my wig.

Oh and on that note....I head down to the post office today and an acquaintenance walks out as I'm walking in....I say cheerily "hey, how are you doing?"....she responds with the same but clearly has no idea who the heck I am....it might have something to do with the fact that the last time she say me (two weeks ago) I had super short hair....today I had "sexy hair". Regardless....I know she went back to her car *scratching her head*.

The husband has a cold.....enough said.

Comments

Susan said…
Not everyone can carry off the whole diapered head thing. You just may start a whole crazy fashion trend!
Mean while... some baby is going bare bum!

Popular Posts