14 days

In exactly 14 days I will be undergoing my second (of 5) chemo treatments (sorry D....only the first one was on a Friday....the rest are all on a Monday). My oncologist/family friend called me to ask how chemo was treating me....who does that?!?! I am an incredibly lucky girl.

My boob has finally lost it's swelling and is now showing it's "true colors"...ie....it is now smaller than my "normal" boob....but I can't complain....I still have "two boobs"....just one is a little indented.

I have two weeks to get a bunch of work done....so that I can rot in bed with my "netbook"...which I haven't yet got because....the city is sold out of them!!!

I'm returning to work (clients) tomorrow....it's going to be a long day...but not before a breakfast date with a client/old friend of mine....

My husband returns to work on Tuesday....I'm so going to miss him....I have loved him being home with me....he's still in sympathy mode.

We had Chinese food tonight...just lettin' ya know.

Comments

Deanna said…
what the heck ... YOU KOW I CAN"T cook for you ... so the BEST I cna offer up ... are rides!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ah.... so ... I will offer a ride anyways .. I can plan around my people.... the offer still stands ... just say the word ... cause there are stars out there aligning to make things right ...

todays word ... ferscit .. rhymes with persist. HA! I am glad to see that today was better than yesterday .. somedays that is all we can hold onto ... glad that the day was good one.
Fen said…
Happy New Year! I've been reading your posts in my reader but haven't been able to come by to comment in a bit.

I'm glad things are going reasonably well with your treatments.

And I think you look pretty darned good with your short 'do!

I've got one more week (and a day) of holiday break and then I'm back to work full time again. Its been a nice holiday though I wish the rain would ease up so I can get some bike riding in!

Stay strong! I've got a great time waster site for when you're rotting in bed! Actually, I've probably got several dozen great time waster sites! Maybe that's part of my problem?
Deanna....you're number one on my list!!

Erik...thanks...I'm waiting for my "list"...picked up a little "netbook" today...one of my clients gave me a bit of a "bonus" so I took advantage of it and am now prepared to "blog from bed/couch...where ever".

Happy New Year to you and P and the kids...all the best and hope the rains subside...we've been watching about it on the news...

Tony's heading back to work tomorrow....going to miss him...it's been good having him here and am a little worried with upcoming treatments when he won't be....but I'll make do....there's no other option. ;o)

"Live life"!

Popular Posts