You haven't missed me at all...have you?

Just haven't felt much like being here lately...oh don't worry...I'm checking up on all of you on a daily basis but...my tongue has been tied. Actually I've wanted to write...sort of...but then I go "blah" and sit on the couch and ignore the computer. It's being monopolized anyways....

Still trying to get over a sore throat that could be the result of incredibly intense allergies, possibly a cold due to my lower immunity, a result of acid reflux damage or hell...it could be the damn drugs they keep pumping into my veins!

Doing okay otherwise....life is good....but it sucks at the same time. I noticed today that my "stubble" is pretty much disappearing as well. I'm as bald as you can possibly get...which makes it awesome for shaving and plucking....it's just not happening....which makes morning time a whole lot quicker.

The girl has gotten used to me "bald" and will even enter the bathroom when I don't have a head dress on...she doesn't like it...but she'll come in...and then she'll ask if I'm "wearing my hair" on the way to school?!?

My patience has gotten a little short as of late...perhaps due to the crap that I'm going through...perhaps a little bit of pre-menopausal symptoms...my system is going through hell.

I'm on a steroid and therefore am eating lots.....of salad....and am shopping at health food stores alot.... I've also been reading a couple of incredibly interesting books on cancer, foods that fight cancer etc.....interesting stuff...makes ya kind of obsessive....makes me spend an awful lot on a papaya.

Well tonight's a different night....K's at a dance (yes, you heard me right), Al's at a movie, Ted's at work, the two older guys are on the couch watching the show down in the Middle East and me...well maybe I'll go and paint my toe nails.

See ya!

Comments

Popular Posts