Organized

Yes...you know that I am..."organized" that is? How else do I get 75 Christmas cards made and out on time? The house has been decorated for a little while now, most of the shopping has been done...just a little more to finish. And here's my "window of opportunity"...the boys no longer believe in Santa...surprise, surprise...and the girl isn't home tonight, so guess what I'll be doing tonight? She really wanted to do some baking, so I'll make sure that we squeeze that in over the next couple of days. I'm set up with the pharmaceutical company that's going to fill my chemo prescriptions...my white blood cell injections are all ready to be picked up...along with my anti-nausea meds. lol...they called today wanting to make sure that I was aware of the cost.... $2,500.00 (one treatment)...um yup...see you tomorrow. My chemo med was not ready as of today....I'll take care of that tomorrow. My hair gets chopped tomorrow and I'm making stew today and soup tomorrow....and then we're good except for our family Christmas dinner....I'll deal with that in the next couple of days. I really want the kids to have as "normal" of a Christmas as possible.

In other news...well, there really isn't any....except that it's still not snowing and I though this winter we were going to bombarded with snow and freezing temperatures?!?!?!?...not in this location.

Comments

Popular Posts