If you don't want to hear this....

....cover your eyes. Yeah, yeah...I know....

So the chemo itself went pretty well....it's the "after crap" that didn't/isn't. It consists of this list of sufferings....

tiredness (lots)
nausea (slight)
headache (big time)
fever (a touch)
constipation (don't even go there)
stomach ails (I just about passed out last night)
gas(I think I could run the entire Ford fleet)
monthly (just one more thing to add to my list)

I've had so many fluids....Metamucil and prune juice, water etc.....I just don't get where the pains have come from. Regardless....if Tony doesn't have to take me to the e.r. tonight (which was a very close option last night), I might even venture out for a bit tomorrow. Of course I have to stay away from anyone with a snotty nose. But I'm looking forward to getting out of this joint...just for some fresh air.

Comments

Popular Posts