Raging Inferno

My insides are burning. I have not yet started the new antibiotics because I cannot take anti-acids with them and I've been having the most intense heartburn, since I was pregnant with any of the brood. I'm not feeling well at all....to boot....the last batch of antibiotics have killed off all of my "good bacteria" and well....I won't go into details but....that's now combined with another wonderful "gift of life" and really....how much more can I fricken take? So "P"...when you saw me in my galoshes, no make-up and major baggy sweats.....that was what I needed today....and probably will tomorrow too, except we have a denturist appointment tomorrow. One good thing about that....I get to take a ride in "Erica"....who I'm learning more and more about and well.....she's amazing! I can honestly say I got a great deal on this car! I just found out that you can hook up your iPod to her and blast it through the speakers....and that I can adjust my gas/brake pedal with the push of a button! I soooo love "her".

But still....I feel like I swallowed some CLR.....yuck.

Comments

Fen said…
You know what would make you feel better? Posting some photos of your purty new car. No, probably not but it wouldn't hurt, would it?

Hope your body stops fighting you so much! Its got to be exhausting with everything else you deal with on a daily basis.
Thankfully the heartburn settled down a bit for today.....tomorrow is another day....running at about 40% today....which is better than the 20% yesterday..

And on yeah....photos are coming....just gotta clean her out and "make her my own" this weekend...which is thankfully..supposed to be nice. Sure am lovin the ride though!

Popular Posts