Cleavage

....I know....hard to believe.

So anyways...I started my new job with the Si&mon Fr#aser Uni^versity....I know!!!....very cool! I'm in the "international studies" department...quite a learning curve but hey...very cool. I just have to find a better parking space, $23 per day cuts into my pay!!!...or I gotta start taking transit!

But regardless....I report to a couple of wonderful ladies....unfortunately though....today as I sat there learning the ropes....they kept looking down at my top....I'm thinking...."what the heck is wrong....I attached the missing button this morning". Then....in my own privacy...I realize that my blouse was opening in the most inappropriate of places....how fricken embarrassing. Who would've thunk that my boobies would ever amount to anything more than an A+? So I stopped at the mall on my way home...guh...nothing to be had. It's hard being out of the "real work force" for 9 years....I gotta catch up on fashion...and obviously get my arse back to the gym!!

Well tomorrow is a busy day...I get to breathe into straws and things...should be fun?!

Comments

Popular Posts