Not sure how to handle this one.

Boys were easy...still basically are...they're even easier when there are no girls involved....and they want it that way....what am I doing right? Boys are just slobs. Boys steal beer. Sometimes they don't change their underwear. They fail their classes. They skip their classes. They burp during dinner....and any other time they want. They stay up far too late and sleep in way too long. They eat too much. They forget to flush. The list is endless but there's one thing I know....every morning and night, they kiss their mama right! I know they're going to turn out just fine....one day.

But I have NO IDEA what to do with the girl!! She's a very complex creature, who's starting to show her teenage wings (yes...at almost 9). She's moody and sensitive and a little bit insecure. She needs to be fashionable and the rage of the elementary school groupies. She has her "style" and sometimes it's "not". She's been talking back to her mama and about ready to get a swat. Then she runs to her daddy....who keeps buying her candy.

lol....am I trying to make a rhyme here? I supposed I kinda was....didn't really work but...the gist is there....she's giving me grey hair!

Ok...lame...I know....can't fault me for trying. I can blame it on all the corticosteroids I'm on.

Comments

Popular Posts