Living life on the edge.....

...of my heels. You'll figure this one out in a moment.

So I've lived through 5 hours of "volunteer" service at the first of two "year-end" dance performances.....what fun. The following night was what I was really looking forward to....sitting in the audience, enjoying the show with my hubs, my dad, my sil and my niece. Of course this is after I did a nose dive in the parking lot. Oh heck yeah!

Dropped Krystina off "back-stage", gave her my kisses, sent my dad to the front after I realized I forgot my camera...went back to the car. Got what I wanted and then....lost my footing...in "not really" heels. You know when you feel yourself losing it and yet....whatever you do, you can't stop the inevitable from happening?!?! Well it happened....camera went flying, cell phone popped out of its case and here I am....kissing pavement with my elbow, knee and yes...ankle...I'm a wreck. I'm bloody, bruised, bumped and well...sore. The jeans...have a tear...the "heels"...scraped...my ego....still okay...thankfully because "I think" no one saw me. My sil nursed me with a wet towel and a bandage in the studio.

My girl....did an amazing performance....well worth the blood and bumps!

Comments

Popular Posts