I decided not to wash my hair today.

What does the title of my post have to do with anything? Probably nothing...maybe everything. Yesterday was a good day, today I felt tired and bummed....kinda like my hair. The weather was good. Teddy worked. Krystina barked shes's "bored" a few times and Al went off on his merry way....new tire inflated. My car has been cleaned out, polished up and "made my own"....although I've lost the bag that I shoved everything from "the beast" into....including my GPS....which is about the one thing this new car didn't come with! And yet....still not feeling "up to par"....and an extremely busy week ahead of me....including Krystina's year-end dance recital....5 hours on Thursday (from start to finish....I'm meaning time at the theatre...not "show time") and 5 hours on Friday....plus two new clients...a pulminory something or other ("breathing test") on Thursday.....I'm just yuck. But hey...here's my newest "babe".....

Ain't she purdy?!

Comments

Deanna said…
Totally love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Deanna said…
So I decided to wash my hair today... which might not have been a good thing.... I look totally crazy. AND by the end of our day... I was done... as was the hair, as it had never started. I am pausing for a bit, eating popcorn, staying out of the sun, and contemplating staring at my book club book... I am not really even sure if I can read it this moment.

Popular Posts