We're all still a little safer on the roads tonight.

Today was busy, busy, busy! Up with the alarm, a quick coffee and then headed out to the city to pick up some paperwork from one client, then to another to finish some paperwork. The weather was "iffy" so Teddy's crew was sent home and I promised him I'd take him to the motor vehicle branch if I finished up early enough. Well we managed to exchange his and Al's new shoes...for bigger ones ( 10 1/2 and 8!!! ), pick up an iPod Classic cover (he went for the gusto and bought himself a 120 gb one!...crazy!)...and then we headed to get Teddy his "learner's license".

He didn't pass.

True to Teddy's attitude and form...he thought he could "wing this" without studying...at all. So I lost out on $15 (the next is his), we lost out on 45 minutes of time and we all remain a little safer on the roads...until next week.

On a totally different note....I'm now the proud owner of "reading glasses"!! It's just soooo unfair...but it's amazing how much of a difference they make! I can see! I can see!

Oh and did you hear about Ryan Jenkins? I'm not sure if I should be happy that he did that to himself or sad that he was so incredibly f*ck^d up!?

Comments

Deanna said…
reading glasses... toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo funny!

The girl and I went to the dollar store, next to coopers... and I found some hideously beautiful (NOT) glasses to wear when I sit in the living room and read. I haven't been able to figure out how come I can't stand reading in the livingroom... oh WAIT that was because I can not see.

So.. for 3.50 I can see again. I am thinking that I might have to go and see someone about this... as I also can not see as at distance.

Is this a true sign of AGE!!!!

Now I have to google ryan jenkins...

Popular Posts