Once again I should really be in bed...

...I'm feeling the affects of getting up at 5:30 this a.m., and from actually being since 3:00 a.m. I hate nights like that. Tossing and turning, stupid dreams (this one had to do with a severe lightning storm whereby Tony and I were walking up our street and then a bunch of tress fell on the house...with the kids in it....I started running....like mad)....frick..I AM mad!

Both Krystina and Tony are suffering from colds. Me?....just sheer exhaustion.....and a bit of the blues. Okay....a lot of the blues. It's all good though....staying slim.........thanks to the "pee pill"....good grief....just over a week into and I just keep peeing and peeing.....I never peed in one week what I pee in one day now.

Anyways...just me rambling...so very tired....so going to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts