The best spent $60

I bought a new inflatable pool this summer. The pool itself was $60...the chemicals to keep it clean were another $40. Can I just tell you though....we've spent 90% of our evenings in that thing...laughing, giggling, getting wet, blowing bubbles, blowing snot...it's been great! I'll do it again next year, if I have to!

On a different note...I also spent $144.00 on steel toed boots, work socks and a long sleeved, white cotton shirt...for "the roofer". He starts Tuesday. He's looking forward to it. Even though he has to get up at 5:30.

My girl has a cold...how does that happen when it's 38 degrees outside?

I think I'll spend some time on the couch with the kids....the pool wasn't enough.

Comments

Fen said…
Some things are worth every single penny you spend on them! Glad the heat's finally starting to ease up though!

Popular Posts