Haven't done one of these in a while.....

.....found it somewhere in the stratosphere.

1. What time did you get up this morning?
Depends on which time? The first time was 4 a.m., then 4:53 a.m., then the alarm went off at 5:30 a.m. (at which time I prepared Teddy's lunch bag and made sure he had water and bus money should his day get cut short), then I think it was every 5 minutes thereafter until 7:30 a.m. (at which point I was finally sleeping soundly....so I hit the snooze), then 7:39 and finally arose at 7:48....this is my schedule (more or less)...Monday to Friday and hell...sometimes weekends too.

2. How do you like your steak?
Medium. I don't mind it a little pink but not still thumping.

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
"Up"...and it was cute. (I don't get out much)

4. What is your favorite TV show?
"Intervention", "Grey's Anatomy" and any food show.

5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?
Tofino, B.C.

6. What did you have for breakfast?
A banana...missed my "juice" today.

7. What is your favorite cuisine?
Anything good.

8. What foods do you dislike?
Pickled herring and tripe soup.

9. Favorite Places to Eat?
Cactus Club, PF Changs, Milestones and The BoatHouse....oh and The Cannery....the mall in Boston was pretty darn good too....well the clam chowder was to die for.

10. Favorite dressing
Ranch

11.What kind of vehicle do you drive?
*sigh*....I'd like to say a Vette or a '66 Canso....but it just so happens to be a 2002 Dodge Grand Caravan....green.

12. What are your favorite clothes?
My ripped jeans, flip flops and t-shirt....or my yoga pants...am loving this new "frilly", "granolish" skirt though.

13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?
Italy or the Dominican Republic.

14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full?
Definitely 1/2 full.

15. Where would you want to retire?
Tofino, B.C....or in a log cabin somewhere in the bushes with a goat, dog, horse and cow...throw in some chickens too.

16. Favorite time of day?
Evening

17. Where were you born?
Bratislava, Czechoslovakia (now the Slovak Republic)

18. What is your favorite sport to watch?
Depends...are my kids involved? I enjoy hockey (sometimes), diving, Nascar, soccer and baseball at Fenway in Boston.

22. Bird watcher?
No but Krystina and I can recite the many bird whistles in our neighbourhood.

23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Night person.

24. Pets?
Dog, fish and kids.

25. Any new and exciting news that you'd like to share?
My son just turned 16 and I was handed a prescription for "reading glasses".

26. What did you want to be when you were little?
A doctor, a police officer and a nun (I know, I know).

27. What is your best childhood memory?
Running through a corn field with my friends....we ate the corn too...raw....it's a wonder I never got worms.

28. Are you a cat or dog person?
Dog....and horse.

29. Are you married?
yes

30. Always wear your seat belt?
yes

31. Been in a car accident?
yes

32. Any pet peeves?
People who chew with their mouth open.

33. Favorite pizza topping?
Mmmmmmm......piiiizzzzzzaaaa.

34. Favorite Flower?
Rose

35. Favorite ice cream?
"Real" vanilla.

36. Favorite fast food restaurant?
Mickey D's

37. How many times did you fail your driver's test?
Never.

38. From whom did you get your last email?
A friend visiting Seattle.

39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
LuLuLemon and Sephora!

40. Do anything spontaneous lately?
Spent $120 on "reading glasses"

41. Like your job?
I can honestly say that I do.

42. Broccoli?
Yes!...Broccolini is even better!

43. What was your favorite vacation?
Maui with Tony and the kids. And Vegas with Tony (that's when I got to drive a Vette)...Tofino with Tony and the kids is always a plus too.

44. Last person you went out to dinner with?
Dinner? We're lucky if we get to the pub.

45. What are you listening to right now?
"Antiques Roadshow" playing on the t.v., Aleks yawning and reading a new book (he's waiting for me to get off the computer, so he can check his "FaceBook"), the dog blowing farts and Tony talking to Krystina.

46. What is your favorite color?
Navy Blue

47. How many tattoos do you have?
None....although I'd like a little one....but the hubs won't agree to it.

48. Do you prefer girth over length or length over girth?
.....what exactly are we talking about here?

49. Bra size?
Thankfully no longer a A++ (thanks to the kids)....36B

50. Coffee Drinker?
You bet!

And that's it for me.

Comments

Popular Posts