A little update...

...well, really not a hell of a lot to say. It's been an emotional couple of days, but now it's time to move on...and try and catch up.

Recently downloaded this guys' newest song "Pilgrimage"....lovin it!

The All-American Rejects - New Music - More Music VideosThis is another one I'm lovin!


Last night was the first night in a very, very long time...we're talking months...that I slept until the alarm went off...and amazingly enough...I didn't go to sleep 30 minutes prior....I was out rock solid. I'm hoping (but not counting on it) that I'll do the same tonight.

We had another major rain/thunder storm today, so Teddy was done by 11:30..the weather supposed to clear up tomorrow so I'm sure they'll put in their "o.t." then.

Life is too short on this earth...far too short...did you know that? It really struck me yesterday as the coffin was being lowered down into the ground....it was eerie almost...and yet the whole procession was quite beautiful.

So much going on......I was struck by something the priest had said yesterday....

....basically it was..."at the end of the day...are you happy with what you've accomplished in that day?...if you were to pass away that moment....would you be satisfied?" I know I could be so much better....how about you?

Comments

Popular Posts