"This"...I didn't expect.

Yesterday when I picked up Teddy "from work"...he was still smiling. Three days, 37.50 hours, blistered, burnt, sore, dirty, smelly and seriously pooped....he said he's thinking about going back to work the entire summer next year! I grow insanity! Another 6:30 a.m. start, he wanted to make sure he was a little early as they were having a "company meeting". It was also payday....but I told him he'd probably not get a cheque, as he had just started on Tuesday and I'm sure their "cut-off" is a few days prior to pay day....he was okay with that....he knows that by the end of today he'll have made a cool $500.00. What 15 year old makes that kind of cash in 4 days?!?! I'm sure he's looking forward to the next two days off...unless he decides he wants to go and "clean" the shop up or something! And get this....we're going over to a family friends tomorrow....and he says he'll come with us!! He NEVER goes out with us!! There is hope! ;o)

Comments

Popular Posts