Stuff

I just noticed that the couple across the street have turned out all the lights. "She" never used to do that when she was alone. "They" are newly married......and in their 70's! Yay for love and old age!

It's amazing how much stuff I got through today....feeling much better about things....feeling like I have my poop together.

Only a few more days with my uncle....who really has been a pleasure to have around. Despite the extra work...I will miss him. My "Slovak" has come along amazingly!

I have my second little "surgery" in a couple of weeks...June 4th to be exact...no anesthesia this time.

My sister has signed up for the Portland marathon in October.

It's Kayce's 2nd birthday today...no, I don't keep track...we were reminded by the breeder!

Looking forward to my sister and nephew coming by tomorrow.

The bear's are back.

I'm going to turn into a bear if I don't go to bed.

Comments

Popular Posts