Saturday, May 9 (because I couldn't come up with anything more brilliant)

It's 9:12 in the morning. We're enjoying time together. *phht* Actually Tony's giving Teddy crap...yes, already. Not sure what the heck is going on, just that Teddy's annoying the hell out of Al, which in turn is annoying the hell out of Tone.....I'll just remain seated upstairs with my cup of jav.

It's a gorgeous day out, which means perhaps a single layer of slate tiles will be laid down today on my front steps....perhaps. For me it's a day of laundry, a bit of groceries and I think I'll do a "grrrrilll" tonight, for when the boys come back. Oh and by the way..."grill" is said with a strong roll of the tongue and the "i" is pronounced more like a long "e"....if you're from the Eastern European area. Of course, I'll make my usual visit to my fil...just to make sure that he's still got something to complain about, even if it is most gorgeous out.

I had a dream last night where Tony took me to Oregon. It was dark in the dream but the scenery was gorgeous and there were tonnes of people milling about. All I wanted to do was stand on the wharf and stare at a couple of Eagles in the top of a tree. Weird huh? Well it's better than the alternative, since I've finally stopped (of course having said that now......) being haunted/tormented by nightmares.

*sigh*....coffee's done. Time to hit "play".

Comments

Popular Posts