These boots were made for walking....

I need a pair of cowboy boots. Don't ask. They would look snazzy on my scarred up legs...which still hold some shape. But yeah....I would like to have a pair of comfy boots that I could wear with a country sort of skirt and walk through the wheat fields of Alberta or Montana with...okay...I'll take the mosquito infested walk ways of Minnekhada Park. Still....I'd like a pair of boots.

*ugh*....I need to get away. It's a darn good thing I love my kids and hubs!

Comments

Fen said…
Don't lie, this is so you can line dancing after everyone in the house has gone to bed!

My wife's current want is an FM transmitter for her iPhone in the car so she can stream Pandora (an online radio station maker) to the car's speakers. Why yes, my geekiness is infecting her as well!
Damn...you figured me out Erik!

Popular Posts