Perspiration is my friend

Man it was hot today. I didn't actually check but it must've gotten up to 28. It's 10:00 p.m. and it's still 18 degrees "c". It's gorgeous, but a little hard to get used to when we were just barely taking the parkas off our backs.

Sorry I haven't been around. Been fighting a bit of the "downers", as well as "regular life". There have been school jello projects, hoe downs, visits with the elderly, laundry, fighting off bears, school parent teas....*sigh*. But life is good, despite "the blues".... My work is going well...major "catch up" today and I will NOT be working this weekend...it's all about gardening, enjoying the sun and the sex toy party. *ahem*...did I say that? Yes...my friend "P" and I are going to another friends' home to um...check out some "love" items. Watch out...crazy women on the loose!

Until then, and as always....I have plenty to write about....I haven't forgotten.

Comments

Popular Posts