It's gonna be a long night....

....at least for my uncle.

When I got the call on my cell, I had a sneaky suspicion that it might be my uncle. Although I thought that he would be calling from 34,000 feet above, just to say "hi". Instead....he was calling from 40 kms away, telling us that the plane was "broken" and that they were shipping them off to a hotel. He does not speak a word of english...did I mention that? My aunt also called to try and get a hold of me because I had missed the first call on my cell. I asked..."should I head out?"...the next flight out won't be until 2:00 p.m tomorrow....he's scheduled back to work on Friday....they're 9 hours ahead.

*crap*....that's all I got at this point.

Comments

Fen said…
Whenever I feel overwhelmed with meetings, work, kids and life in general, I come here and read about your life and don't feel quite so overwhelmed anymore. Is that bad?

Here's hoping there are moments of peace and tranquility in both our days. And I'm getting closer to being willing to kill for a nap.
he he he...I'm glad you find comfort in my chaos! ;o)

And....where's your "energy"?...aren't you taking your "Kyani"?

Popular Posts