Essentially....

.....I said "screw everything" today. Well not completely, because hey....I'm a bit of a "lover for punishment"! I did do a bit of work this morning...really, really trying to catch up on the work, bills and school notices (which came today soaked in chicken noodle soup, juice....don't ask). But I did give up the keyboard and the desk for a couple of beers and the yummiest salad I've ever had. Yes!!....salad can be yummy! It also helps make the two beers (and their calories) a little more umm, "acceptable". I'm seriously contemplating the "pizza" option for dinner though....I know!!!!....I know how to live!!

My dad and uncle are gone for 36 hours!!! I can feel safe running around the house in my undies and socks, once again!....maybe I'll do it with a slice of that pizza hanging out of my mouth. Wait....it might clash with my "blond do"...and my blinds.

Comments

Popular Posts