Seems as though everything has gone to the birds



Well not really but...if you had to choose one...this would be the one...right?!?!

Crazy, chaotic, never ending, tiring, exhausting, exciting, fun, busy, enjoyable....yup...that's where we're at. Thankfully there have been no incidents requiring paramedics, police etc. to step in....and while I'm entirely grateful to have met my uncle for the first time in 40 years.....I will be glad to get back to my regular routine of chaos...soon enough. Not to mention that we threw in a visit from an old family friend today, visiting from Ontario.

*sigh*...never a dull moment. Waiting for "Kyani" to kick in and give me that boost, that I need!

Comments

Fen said…
Very, very nice photo!

On the Kyani, it should be starting to help you. I got a boost a couple of days in and then another major boost after about 2 1/2 weeks. Which is problematic since our sample bottles only last 8 days. But I'm confident it'll give you an extra kick.

The best thing to do would be get a 32 ounce bottle and do it over the course of a full month.

Popular Posts